Sivatech offers three different types of Bendi forklift training. Each course is designed for up to three people at a time. Upon the successful completion of one of the training courses, where you will receive both theoretical and practical learning, you will have the ability to safely and confidently operate Bendi forklift trucks.
Which course is the right fit for you:
- Basic: Ideal if you have no previous training but have experience of operating a Bendi truck.
- Novice: Ideal if you have no previous experience or training in how to use a Bendi truck.
- One-Day Refresher: Designed for previously trained and experienced Bendi truck operators. This is ideal if you require refresher training to improve your safety awareness and wish to revisit operating standards.
In each course, you will:
- Practice manoeuvring the machine both unladen and laden in a confined area, stacked and de-stacked at various levels.
- Acquire knowledge of daily and pre-shift inspection and refuelling procedures.
- Undergo theoretical and practical training and be tested on basic operating skills that are recognised by the Independent Training Standards Scheme & Register (ITSSAR).
- Comply with the recommendations and standards of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- Receive a written assessment, a certificate and a Bendi forklift license.
How the course is structured:
- Introduction to the course: The objective of the course, as well as the training program, will be reviewed in detail. You will also receive a copy of the operating safety code.
- During the course: You will receive individual feedback on your performance and a series of recommendations will be made.
- Upon completion: Those who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate and a permit. You will be required to complete a training evaluation questionnaire.
How you will be evaluated:
You’ll be evaluated in three separate categories:
- A Theoretical Test: Multiple choice questions that cover the theoretical portion of the training course.
- A Pre-use Check: You will be evaluated on your ability to perform a vehicle inspection.
- A Practical Skills Test: Your Bendi forklift truck driving skills will be put to the test.